Registration for the Onoway Playschool Program 2019-2020 school year opens Monday, June 10 at 8:30 am.
Enroll your 3 or 4 year old in this popular program! Space is limited so register early to avoid disappointment!
• School year runs Sept 9, 2019 – May 28, 2020
• Playschool observes all NGPS school closures
o $264.00/1 day program
o $528.00/2 day program
• Parent Helper days are MANDATORY!
• 1 day per week (Tuesday only or Thursday only)
• 2 days per week (Mon/Wed OR Tues/Thurs)
• 3 year olds – mornings – 9:00 am – 11:30 am
• 4 year olds – afternoons – 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm (To attend the 4 year old program, child MUST be 4 by Dec. 31, 2019)
Registration Option #1 – Online Self Registration
Click Here to create your secure online account, register & pay at your convenience. The link can be accessed from the Lac Ste. Anne County website. Please note that a convenience fee will be charged by Activenet for all online registrations.
Registration Option #2 – LSAC Administration Office
Phone, or stop by, the Lac Ste. Anne County Administration Office in Sangudo to create your account, register & pay.
Payment plans are available upon request for accounts in good standing. Please ask about details at the time of registration.
Child Care Subsidy
For general inquiries about Playschool, or to register (starting June 10), please contact:
Donna Kerr (Community Services Manager) or Taryn Monteith (Community Services Coordinator) 780.785.3411 or Ttoll-free 1.866.880.5722.