In a closed bid, the County is selling a one-ton aluminum emergency service box designed for light rescue, wildland and multipurpose use. This unit was built by General Body in 2004, and is available for viewing by appointment.
For Sale - Closed Bid
One-ton aluminum emergency service box designed for light rescue, wildland and multipurpose use. Built in 2004 by General Body.
• 100” wide
• 57” from cab to tire center
• 60” from tire center to end of tail board
• 67” tall
• Will fit a truck with back of cab to axle center of 61.5” with 32” frame rail centres
• Last mounted on a Ford F550
• Halogen lighting
• Hinged swinging doors
• Three x 500w telescoping and removable scene lights
• Good condition - center cabinet housed a 250gal wildland tank and pump (not included), Surplus sale.
Interested bidders are encouraged to call 1.866.880.5722 for a viewing appointment. The service box is stored at the Lac Ste. Anne County main public works yard at 56304 Rge Rd 62.
Please note that closed bids must be submitted by end of day Monday July 15, 2019 at 2:30 pm. The winning bidder will be contacted Tuesday July 16 (subject to reserve bid). The winning bidder must arrange for pick up from the storage yard.