Share the best of our beautiful County through your lens. If one of your pics is chosen, you'll receive $100!
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or an amateur shutter bug, you’re invited to share your take on what makes the County an exceptional place to live, work and play! Winners will receive a $100 prize and have their photos featured in the 2020 County Calendar and on the municipal website.
Please note that all entries must be submitted no later than Thursday, October 10 at 4:00 pm. To enter the contest, or for more info, please contact Cindy Suter at 1.866.880.5722 or csuter@LSAC.ca. Entries must be accompanied by a signed Photo Release Form.
Faces We Love
The FACES WE LOVE category is devoted to the amazing people and pets of our communities. Be creative and capture your family, friends, neighbours...whomever! Have fun and show us your most favourite County faces!
Things To Do
From camping, kayaking and golfing to festivals and events, Lac Ste. Anne County offers tons of fantastic adventures! The THINGS TO DO category is about showing what some of your most magical County moments look like!
Places To See
Let’s show off our County’s most amazing places! The PLACES TO SEE category is your opportunity to share your most favourite pics of landmarks like Trestle Bridge, Fallen Four Memorial Park or George Pegg Botanic Garden!
The contest rules in brief are listed below. Click Here to download the complete contet rules in PDF format.
- Maximum of 3 entries per person (digital files and/or photographic prints). Photographer can only win once per calendar
- All entries must have been photographed within Lac Ste. Anne County boundaries
- Images must be uploaded via wetransfer.com to email@example.com or submitted via USB to the County Administration Office
- All photographs must be received in JPG or TIFF files at 300 dpi (or 3600 x 2700 pixels)
- Images must be submitted in landscape (horizontal) format and be in colour
- Contest is open to Lac Ste. Anne County residents and landowners (excluding County Staff/Council members & immediate family)
- All submissions must include the date and location of the photo, the name of the photographer, and a signed Photo Release Form
- Amateur photographers will be given preference
- All submissions will become the property of Lac Ste. Anne County, to be used in future print and electronic publications with no financial consideration being provided to the photographer.
The personal information provided will be used for the purposes of the photo contest with Lac Ste. Anne County and is collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. The information collected on this form will only be used for the provision of the program you have registered in. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact the Lac Ste. Anne County FOIP Coordinator at 1.866.880.5722 ext. 3699. Box 219, Sangudo, AB T0E 2A0.